CA Foundation Course Registration for Nov 2018
CA Foundation registration 2018 : Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy (CA) Course. CA Foundation exam is held twice every year i.e May and November. As per the revised Scheme of Education and Training the students shall be required to pass the CA Foundation Examination instead of CA CPT to enter into the CA Course.
A student appearing in 12th examination can register for CA foundation course. There must be a minimum of 4 months study period gap in between date of registration and examination, to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation Course consists of four papers. Paper 1 and paper 2 are subjective where as paper 3 and paper 4 are objective type. Negative marking their for choosing wrong option in objective paper.
CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years and can be re validated any number of times for further 3 years period by paying re-validation fee of Rs. 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
How to register for CA Foundation exam
Through simple steps you can register for CA Foundation exam. The following steps guide you to register.
Step 1: Visit https://www.icai.org/ website student section and click course registration forms
Step 2: Click on the CA Foundation course application form
Step 3: Enter login details and fill the registration form
Step 4: After filling the Online Form, pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
Step 5: On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Documents required for CA Foundation online registration by ICAI:
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration.
- Printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
CA Foundation registration fee for November 2018 exams
CA foundation registration: ICAI CA Foundation registration fees details is shown in following image. This is as per the announcement from ICAI.
CA Foundation registration last date Nov 2018
CA foundation course registration: Candidates must pay attention to all important dates of the exam. They should plan accordingly. Last dates for CA Foundation registration is given below:
|Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2018 attempt||31st December 2017|
|Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2018 attempt||30th June 2018|
Conclusion on CA Foundation registration
CA foundation course registration: This article covers complete details about the CA foundation registration process for November 2018 exam.
The registration procedure for the CA Foundation exam is simple. However, students have to be careful at each step of the registration process.
- CA Foundation course Registration for Nov 2018
- CA Foundation registration process
- Documents required for CA Foundation online registration by ICAI:
- CA Foundation registration fee for November 2018 exams
- CA Foundation registration last date
Hope this article related to CA Foundation Registration was helpful.
Please leave any questions or comments in the comment section below.