CA Foundation Correction Window for May 2019
CA Foundation Correction Window: CA Foundation is the newly introduced entry-level CA exam based on revised scheme of education and training and will completely replace earlier held CPT (based on old scheme) after June 2019 session. It is held twice in a year- once in May and once in November.
Here in this article you will find the details regarding CA Foundation correction window for May 2019 attempt.
CA Foundation correction window ICAI is a platform in online exam form submission process, where candidates can view and correct errors, if any, committed by them while submitting the exam form, in the fields, centre, group and medium obtained.
ICAI CA Foundation correction window for 2019
ICAI CA Foundation correction window dates for may 2019 exam has not declared yet. It will be declared soon. You will get the updates here as soon as there is an announcement from the official website ICAI.
If a student makes any mistake while submitting application form then changes can be made when correction window is open. The correction window can only be accessible before issuing the admit card, once admit card is issued, student cannot change the details.
There are two correction windows. The first one is without fees and the second is with fees. Making changes in application form is available through online only. Manually it is not permitted.
It is found that some candidates while filling up the examination application form commit errors. After submitting examination application forms, they may intend to change of Centre/Group/Medium, on account of errors committed by them in the examination application forms. With a view to provide an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors made by them while submitting their examination application forms, an on-line facility has been put in place for seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium.
- This online facility will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their request from the same website.
How to make changes in CA Foundation correction window
Here are the few easy steps to change any detail like exam centre, group or medium though correction window.
- Click on the link given below.
- Login to the account through Login/Register tab.
- Access the application through the dashboard and verify the information as provided and click on ‘No change required’ in case there are no errors, else click on ‘Make Changes’.
- Make the changes. Candidates can make changes to the choice of medium of language, exam centre, etc.
If the last date of correction window has expired then the step 5 for payment can be applied for the students.
- Pay the application fee as applicable. CA Foundation application fee can be remitted in online mode only, through Debit Card/Credit Card/Rupay Card/Net Banking.
Conclusion on CA Foundation correction window for May 2019
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- CA Foundation Correction Window for May 2019
- ICAI CA Foundation correction window for May 2019
- How to make changes in CA Foundation correction window
For any further queries feel free to ask from the following comment box.