CA Foundation Correction Window for May 2020 Exam
CA Foundation Correction Window: It is found that some candidates while filling the examination application form does not exercise reasonable care and commit errors and seek a change of Centre/Group/Medium/Examination/Barcode/Control No/Registration No/Name/ICAI Exam Centre Code/CA Exam Centre Zone/Resign of Exam Centre, on account of errors committed by them in their examination application forms, after submission.
Re-Opening of On-Line Facility for Seeking Change of Examination Centre/Group/Medium for Appearing in May 2020 CA Foundation Examination
RE – OPENING OF ON-LINE FACILITY FOR SEEKING CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE / GROUP
/ MEDIUM FOR APPEARING IN MAY 2020 CA EXAMINATIONS.
In view of the the ongoing spurt of the COVID-19 virus and in the interest of the well-being of students who have already submitted online examination application for May 2020 Examinations, it has been decided, as a proactive measure, to reopen the online facility for seeking change of examination centre / group / medium for appearing in the Chartered Accountants Examinations scheduled in the month of May 2020 as per details given belw:
The on-line window for seeking change of Centre / Group / Medium will made available at https://icaiexam.icai.org
Candidates are advised to take note of the above carefully and take advantage of this re – opening of on-line facility being made available appropriately.
The candidates are advised to note the above and stay in touch with the website of the Institute, www.icai.org.
Additional Secretary (Exams)
With a view to provide an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors made by them while submitting their examination application forms, it has been decided to put in place an online facility to view and correct errors if any, committed by them while submitting the examination application form, in the fields of Centre/Group/Medium, (i.e. for seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium), with effect from May 2015 examinations.
CA Foundation Correction Window May 2020-Important Dates
CA Foundation Correction Windows Salient features are as follows:
|1. Manual applications seeking a change of Centre/Group/Medium/Examination/Barcode/Control No/Registration No/Name/ICAI Exam Centre Code/CA Exam Centre Zone/Resign of Exam Centre, will not be entertained.2. The on-line window for seeking a change of Centre/Group/Medium/Examination/Barcode/Control No/Registration No/Name/ICAI Exam Centre Code/CA Exam Centre Zone/Resign of Exam Centre, will be made available at https://icaiexam.icai.org|
3. This online facility will be available to the candidates who have submitted their examination application forms and not for applying for the
4. Candidates will be able to check the status of their request for change of Centre/Group/Medium/Examination/Barcode/Control, No/Registration No/Name/ICAI Exam Centre Code/CA Exam Centre Zone/Resign of Exam Centre, if approved, in their Admit Cards
5. Additionally, candidates who have applied for the exam under Old Syllabus but have converted to New Syllabus will also be able to seek the change of syllabus from Old Syllabus to New
CA Foundation Correction Windows Details are as follows:
On-line facility for seeking a change of Centre/Group/Medium/Examination/Barcode/Control No/Registration No/Name/ICAI Exam Centre Code/CA Exam Centre Zone/Resign of Exam Centre:
|1. Details contained in the examination application forms submitted by the candidates will be hosted on website https://icaiexam.icai.org, normally about 3/4 days after the last date for submission of examination application forms with a late fee. Please check the same under Important dates hosted at https://icaiexam.icai.org2. This “Correction Window” will be open for a week.|
3. A candidate while applying for change of Centre/Group/Medium through the online facility as mentioned above, will be required to login to his/her dashboard at https://icaiexam.icai.org and apply
4. Candidates will be permitted to correct errors if any, including Centre/Group/Medium opted, etc., in the data hosted, when the “Correction Window” is open.
5. Candidates will also be permitted to change the Group opted, i.e., from single Group to both Groups and the Centre opted, i.e., from an Indian Centre to Overseas Centre and pay the differential examination fee online through the payment gateway, through the “Correction Window” .
6. A change may include change of Centre/Group/Medium either jointly or severally. Only one application for change will be accepted so apply judiciously.
7. Candidates who have applied for the exam under Old Syllabus but have converted to New Syllabus will also be able to seek the change of syllabus from Old Syllabus to New Syllabus.
8. This facility is available free of cost.
9. The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of a handwritten/typed application for change of Centre/Group/Medium duly signed by him.
10. Upon submission of the request, the candidate will get a Successful Submission confirmation on the screen. It is made clear here that successful submission of a request does not mean that the request has been approved.
11. Admit cards will be issued to the candidates who apply through this “Correction Window”, after incorporating the changes sought.
12. Candidates may please note that there will be NO second opportunity/correction window-2 (with Fees)
II. Norms governing the change of Centre/Group/Medium, through the “Corrections Window”
4. Change from one examination centre (i.e. school/college) to another examination centre ( i.e. school/college) within the same zone, in a city, shall not be permitted.
Candidates are advised to take note of the above provisions carefully and take advantage of the on-line facility being made available appropriately. For any clarifications in this regard, the candidate may write to
Foundation Candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down for more information regarding the correction of past years!!
CA Foundation Correction Window for May 2020 exam
CA Foundation Correction Window: CA Foundation correction window ICAI is a platform in the online exam form submission process, where candidates can view and correct errors, if any, committed by them while submitting the exam form, in the fields, centre, group and medium opted.
CA Foundation is the newly introduced entry-level CA exam based on the revised scheme of education and training and will completely replace earlier held CPT (based on the old scheme) after June 2019 session. It is held twice in a year- once in May and once in November.
ICAI CA Foundation correction window for May 2020 exam
If a student makes any mistake while submitting application form then changes can be made when the correction window is open. The correction window can only be accessible before issuing the admit card, once admit card is issued, student cant changes the details.
There are two correction windows. The first one is without fees and the second is with fees. Making changes in the application form is available online only. Manually it is not permitted.
It is found that some candidates while filling up the examination application form commit errors. After submitting examination application forms, they may intend to change of Centre/Group/Medium, on account of errors committed by them in the examination application forms. With a view to providing an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors made by them while submitting their examination application forms, an on-line facility has been put in place for seeking a change of Centre/Group/Medium.
- This online facility will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their request from the same website.
How to make changes in CA Foundation correction window For May 2020
Here are the few easy steps to change any detail like exam centre, group or medium though correction window.
|Step 1:||Click on here. Just login to your Account and app;y from your dashboard|
|Step 2:||After login on the correction window, you will see the following details on the screen you have submitted in your online examination application form|
|Step:3||Access the application through the dashboard and verify the information as provided and click on ‘No change required’ in case there are no errors, else click on ‘Make Changes’.|
|Step 4:||Make the changes. Candidates can make changes to the choice of|
If the last date of the correction window has expired then the step 5 for payment can be applied for the students.
|Step 5:||Upload Hand Written Application: The candidate st write and application in his/her own handwriting, sign it, scan it as a JPG file format of size 8KB to 200 KB and upload the same.If the candidate appeared for the Exam in Hindi, then the application must be in Hindi otherwise In English. Do write the roll number, name, Registration no, Month/Year/of Exam and don not forget to sign before scanning.|
|Step 6:||After submission of the request, you will see the Successful Submission confirmation on the screen.|
Along with this CA Foundation correction window, get the latest updated study material for CA Foundation May 2020 exam
The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in a particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.
Conclusion on CA Foundation correction window for May 2020
Here in this article, we have covered the following points.
- CA Foundation Correction Window for May 2020 exam
- How to make changes in CA Foundation correction window
CA Foundation related other best resources-
- Best Faculty CA Foundation Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Foundation Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Foundation YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates
just give a missed call at 9980100288 for more info.
For any further queries feel free to ask from the following comment box.