CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
Here in this article you can get the details regarding the CA Foundation eligibility criteria. CA Foundation is the newly introduced CA entry-level examination formulated under revised scheme of CA education and training.
CA CPT June 2019 will be the last attempt of CA examination. CA Foundation will completely replace the old scheme CPT examination after June 2019 session. Until June 2019, both CA Foundation and CPT exams will be conducted by ICAI.
Eligibility criteria for CA foundation course
A student who has appeared in the Class 12 examination conducted by any examination recognised by the Central Government can register for Foundation Course.
A registered student may appear in Foundation Examination after he/ she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
A student who has got himself / herself registered for Foundation Course and has undergone a minimum of four months study period is eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/31 st December will be eligible to appear in November/May examination respectively.
CA Foundation Course eligibility
The following points are the general eligibility criteria to appear for the CA Foundation exam.
- You must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- You must be registered for the Common Proficiency Test with the Board of Studies of the Indian Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI).
- There is no age limit for Foundation exam.
CA Foundation Exam Application Fee:
For offline candidates: Rs. 1000 (exam + application form)
For online candidates: Rs. 500 (only exam fee)
The CA Foundation is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to pursue different levels of Chartered Accountancy courses in its institute. Any person who wants to become a member of ICAI and designate himself as a Chartered Accountant in India has to pass this course.
Conclusion on CA Foundation eligibility Criteria
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- Eligibility criteria for CA Foundation course
- CA Foundation eligibility for May 2019 exam
For further any doubts feel free to ask through below comment box.
You may be interested in –
CA Foundation Exam Best Resources
- Best Faculty CA Foundation Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Foundation Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Foundation YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates