CA Foundation Registration number, status, letter for May 2020 exam
CA Foundation Registration number: As soon as ICAI revealed registration numbers for May 2020 we will update here. scroll down to check the most useful content in this excellent article.
CA Foundation Registration number: As per the revised Scheme of Education and Training the students shall be required to pass the CA Foundation Examination instead of CA CPT to enter into the CA Course.
A student interested in taking the exam has to register with ICAI, the regulatory body that conducts the exam.
In this article you will get complete information regarding ca foundation registration number, ca foundation registration status, ca foundation registration status for the upcoming May 2020 exam.
In case you are looking for details on Registration number for CA CPT check the link at the end of this article.
How to Check the CA Foundation registration number online?
CA Foundation Registration number : The CA Foundation registration number is allotted after successfully completing the CA foundation registration process.
New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
Existing student means a student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
Once registered an OTP (one-time-password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
If OTP did not receive immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time, you need to log in again with your registered email id and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to the OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number
In your dashboard, list of CA foundation registration form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgment number.
If you click on the acknowledgment number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take a printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
Following are the procedure you need to follow to check CA Foundation Registration number
01: Create your Account:-
- You can do so by clicking on the link “New user! please click here”
- Please note that users who have created login accounts for any previous exams will also have to re-create the account and authenticate student registration number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- If the name is not available then also you can enter DOB and Reg no, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars.
- Provisional Candidate should submit a registered letter or similar documents.
*NOTE: Double check your email-id provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the CA foundation 2020 application form would be sent to this email address and mobile-only.
02: Login In and Pay CA foundation 2020 application fee:-
- Log in with your username and password you received in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above.
- Fill the CA foundation online application form carefully.
- Confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page.
- Pay the fees online using Master /Maestro/ Visa Credit or Debit card.
- In case you are using a Debit Card, ensure that it is either Master or Visa Debit Card.
- Late Fee of Rs. 500/- (USD 11), If you submit the payment online after 30th August 2017.
03: Login and take PDF of CA foundation form:-
- Login Again to Take a print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation.
- Do not print on both sides of the paper.
Check and ensure your Control Number, Barcode and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out.
In case of any issues please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
04: Affix Photograph & Signature:-
Sign the photograph with a black pen. Then get it attest it by Principal/Member as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.
05: Send us the printout:-
The Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/Gazetted Officer are as under:
If Submitted Online Without Late Fee:04th april 2020
If Submitted Online With Late Fee: 08th april 2020
How to check the CA Foundation Registration status Online ?
CA Foundation Registration status : The way of checking the CA foundation registration status is by getting the CA foundation registration letter by ICAI official website.
After getting the registration number it clearly shows that the CA foundation registration has been successfully done. This point clearly shows about confirmation of CA foundation registration.
ICAI sends registration letter within one month. If one month has passed then you should call your regional office of ICAI to which you have sent application for registration on any working day.
CA Foundation Registration Status Inquiry Online
CA Foundation Registration status : As per the flow after completing registration form the candidate will get registration number and password. If the candidate did not got the registration number and password then you can inquire by contacting directly to the ICAI website. In this way CA Foundation registration verification can be done.
If you have queries regarding the online CA Foundation registration letter downloading then you can contact regional ICAI office depending on your place from where you registered.
Procedure to check CA Foundation Registration Status – May 2020 exam
CA Foundation Registration Status: Simple process for checking registration status is as follows
- go to ICAI portal and click on e-services on upper right corner of the screen.
- There you will find a link named ” reprint letter”, open it.
- Fill the details provided at the time of registration and get the information you want.
- Or else you can contact the official authorities for any query.
How to Download and Print ICAI CA Foundation Registration Letter Online?
CA Foundation Registration Letter: You can print after successfully filling the online ca foundation Registration Form. It contains all information about CA foundation registration details like enrollment number, Student Name and mobile number etc .
Basically, a letter will come to your place confirming registration of your CA foundation exam in which you will get your enrollment number starting with nro, cro, ero, etc depending on your place from where you get registered.
Generally ICAI sends Online ca foundation registration letter within one month but if one month has passed then you should call your regional office of ICAI to which you have sent application for registration on any working day. Be ready with your permanent address as they may ask for your DOB, permanent address and your father’s name.
For downloading ICAI Registration Letter and you should follow these steps:
- Visit ICAI Reprint Letter webpage of CA institute official site.
- Select any letter from the drop down menu and enter your valid data as per ICAI records viz. Registration Number (SRN/MRN) and date of birth etc.
- Finally, type the given text (verification code) and click the submit button or hit Enter from your keyboard to reprint your selected ca foundation letter.
CA Foundation registration letter Online generation and confirmation
CA Foundation Registration Letter: After registration, you can download registration letter within one month.
CA Foundation Registration Letter: ICAI gives notification on official website, to download registration letter. For generation of ca foundation registration letter , click to go to Download ICAI Registration Letter. Then select your exam. Once you select exam another text will come, then select type( Student or Member). Then you have to enter all your personal details. In last, click on submit button. As a result, one pop up will come for confirmation
What are the ICAI Registration Letter you can Download Online?
CA Foundation Registration Letter: Following letters can be downloaded and printed from the official website of ICAI:
1) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (CPT)
2) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (IPCC)
3) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-ATC)
4) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-CON)
5) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-ORI)
6) Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (ITTTR)
7) Completion of Articled Service
8) Confirmation of your Provisional Registration in Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course – under Direct Entry Scheme
9) Joining the firm as Paid Assistant
10) Leaving firm as Paid Assistant
11) Receipt of ca foundation registration Fees
12) Registration as an Articled Assistant Under Direct Entry Scheme /Transition Scheme of Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course
13) Registration as an articled assistant and for CA Final Course New Scheme
14) Registration as articled assistant for Group 1 passed
15) Registration for Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
16) Registration for Final Course (New)
17) Registration for Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC)
18) Registration for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course-under Direct Entry Scheme
19) Re-Registration of the service as an Article clerk
20) Termination of Article Assistant Service
21) Termination of Articled Service
CA CPT Registration number:
Check this link to know about CA CPT Registration number
Along with this CA Foundation Registration number, status and letter, Read the following articles for CA Foundation Exam
CA Foundation Registration number: If you are also looking for ca foundation registration details, then read CA Foundation Registration to know everything about the CA foundation Nov 2020 exam.
Read the following important articles to get full idea on everything related to CA foundation exam
Step by step tutorial on how to download CA Foundation Admit Card for May 2020 and November 2020 exam has been provided in the article – CA Foundation admit card
Ca foundation registration Letter: Please note that thousands of students are using CA Foundation exam study material from CAKART to pass the ca foundation exam. Most of these study materials are available for free. These are curated by exam experts who have been toppers in the past. Click on the links below to access.
Frequently asked questions on CA Foundation registration number, registration status, and registration letter
Q1. I lost my Registration number. I’m going to take my first CA Foundation this June. What do I do now?
CA Foundation Registration number: You can go to the nearest icai bhawan and give them your acknowledgment no. or application form, they’ll help you out.
Q2. When reprint ca Foundation registration letter by ICAI?
Ca foundation registration Letter: If the student forget registration letter. Then again student can download the ca foundation registration letter.
Q3. How can I check my registration status using the ICAI website?
Ca foundation registration status: The way of checking the CA foundation registration status is by getting the CA foundation registration letter by ICAI official website.
Conclusion in CA Foundation Registration number, status, letter
Ca foundation registration Number: In this article, we have covered CA Foundation registration number details in which we have discussed the following point:
- Registration number of ca foundation
- CA Foundation registration number online
Ca foundation registration status: If you are not sure about successful CA Foundation registration, you have to check the registration status online. In this article, we have discussed
- How to check the CA Foundation registration Status
- Equiry about CA Foundation registration Status
- How to take care of the last date of the CA Foundation Registration
Ca foundation registration Letter: In this article, we covered all information related to the CA Foundation registration letter. The process is very simple for downloading the online CA Foundation Registration Letter. However, students have to be careful at each step when you download the registration letter. They should also follow the exam registration procedure very carefully.
Along with CA Foundation Registration number, status, and letter check Other best CA Foundation Resources below:
- Best Faculty CA Foundation Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Foundation Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Foundation YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.