CA Foundation Revaluation for November 2019
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts CA Foundation exams twice in a year in the months of May and November. ICAI CA Foundation November 2019 was declared on Monday, the 3rd of February 2020 (evening).
CA Foundation revaluation is for all the students who wish for reviewing their answer sheet, or for those students who think they have marked less.
In case a candidate is not satisfied with the Marks awarded to him in the CA Foundation Exam Result he can apply for CA Foundation Revaluation of Answer Sheets.
CA Foundation Result Nov 2019 Date and Time
CA Foundation Result Nov 2019: As per the ICAI announcement the CA foundation result date and time for Nov 2019 results have been provided as –
CA Foundation result Nov 2019 date – 3rd of February.
CA Foundation result Nov 2019 time – 4 pm
CA Foundation Nov 2019 Result highlights
Before we start on CA Foundation revaluation, let’s have a look at the CA Foundation result data
- The overall pass percentage was very good at 35% for CA Foundation students!!
- Girl candidates outshone boy candidates by a good margin – almost by 4% points. Boys are happy to lose we guess, every time. 🙂
- The overall number of students taking the CA foundation stands healthy at around 87,000. Though we think it would be better if at least more than 1 lac students opted for CA Foundation exams.
- Toppers are from Odisha, Gujarat, Haryana, and Maharashtra, proving the point ABCT – Any Body Can Top.
- Toppers were not from any metro cities (that is if we don’t consider Ahmedabad as metro – which is almost :-)).
- To our knowledge as and when we write all CA Foundation Prof Ved students qualified with flying colors. Saina Agrawal from Kalahandi from Odisha who scored 91.25% is a Prof Ved student. Amazing achievement!
CA Foundation Important Dates for Verification
|Start Date||04-02-2020 11:00 Hrs|
CA Foundation Important Dates For Inspection or Certified Copies
|Start Date||04-02-2020 11:00 Hrs|
How to apply for CA Foundation revaluation online
CA Foundation Revaluation: Application for Verification/ Revaluation of Marks can be made online at the official website: icaiexam.icai.org.
In case the Student opts for submission of application online, he would be required to Scan the Handwritten Revaluation Application and upload it on the above-mentioned website.
Is there CA Foundation revaluation Form for Nov 2019?
CA Foundation Revaluation Form: There is No Standard Procedure/ Application Form for applying for the Revaluation of Marks of CA Foundation. A simple Handwritten application should be submitted to the Institute in the Candidate’s Own Handwriting indicating
- Roll No. (Foundation Admit Card )
- Student Reg. No.
- Paper(s) to be verified
- Examination Appeared – (CA Foundation)
- Address for Communication
The request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in the Hindi language if the medium of the examination was Hindi else in the English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD is received within 1 month of the date of declaration of Results.
The Candidate should not write his mobile no. or email id or landline numbers in such verification requests. Printed Applications would be rejected
An Application for Verification/ CA Foundation Revaluation of Marks can also be made online on icaiexam.icai.org. In case the Student opts for submission of application online, he would be required to Scan the Handwritten Revaluation Application and upload it on the above-mentioned website.
The Payment of CA Foundation Revaluation Fees, in this case, would be made using Debit/ Credit Card. After uploading the Scanned Copy online, the Student won’t be required to send the hard copy to ICAI.
Details about CA Foundation Revaluation Fees Nov 2019 exam
CA Foundation Revaluation Fees: Fee for CA Foundation Revaluation of Marks for Foundation will be announced by ICAI soon. As soon as ICAI declares the Fee charges we will update it here.
Fees are to be remitted by way of Demand Draft in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” and payable at New Delhi.
Verification of marks of CA Foundation Answer sheets Nov 2019
CA Foundation Revaluation: The process of verification of marks covers the following:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book
- Whether the handwriting of the candidate in all the answer books is the same.
The application as above along with the requisite Demand Draft may be either be deposited at or sent to:
“The Additional Secretary (Exam), ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7112, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002“
The application may also be sent to
“The Senior Deputy Director (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, C-1, Sector -1, Noida- 201301“
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
Announcement of CA Foundation exam revaluation result-Nov 2019
CA Foundation Revaluation result: The verification process takes time which may run to about 6-8 weeks but may be longer in some cases.
The outcome of the verification exercise is hosted online by ICAI and written communication is also sent to the candidate concerned, at the address mentioned by him/her in his/her application.
In case of revision of marks, a revised mark sheet is also communicating to the candidate.
Students can check the Results of Verification/Revaluation of Marks on the official website.
All such candidates who do not receive the response latest up to 20 days before commencement of the next exam, may send an email to the exam department at ICAI.
The outcome of the revaluation result
The Revaluation Exercise may result in
- No Change of Marks
- Increase of Marks, impacting Result or Exemption in one or more papers
- Increase in Marks, which does not have any impact on Result or Exemption in one or more papers
- Decrease of Marks
Refund of verification fees and examination fees of CA Foundation revaluation
CA Foundation Revaluation Fees refund: In case of a change in marks, the verification fee is refunded to the candidate automatically. There is no need to make a separate claim for refund and a demand draft would be sent to the address of the applicant
CA Students are also advised to apply for the next exams in case the CA Foundation Revaluation Result is not announced before the last date for submission of ca exam form.
And in case, the CA Foundation Revaluation Result is positive and the student is declared as passed in the CA Foundation Revaluation Process– the Examination Fees paid by the CA Student would also be refunded.
Along with CA Foundation Revaluation, you must read the following articles regarding CA Foundation Exam:
CA Foundation classes used by CA Foundation Toppers:
- Best Faculty CA Foundation Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Foundation Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Foundation YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates
give a missed call at 9980100288 for more info.