CA Foundation Course details for May 2019 exam
Through this article you will get the complete detail about CA Foundation course for May 2019 exam.
This blog includes complete information about ca foundation registration, fees, syllabus, passing criteria, admit car and result related for May 2019 exam.
CA Foundation Registration for May 2019 exam
CA foundation Registration: Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy (CA) Course. CA Foundation exam is held twice every year i.e May and November.
As per the revised Scheme of Education and Training the students shall be required to pass the CA Foundation Examination instead of CA CPT to enter into the CA Course.
A student appearing in 12th examination can register for CA foundation course. There must be a minimum of 4 months study period gap in between date of registration and examination, to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years and can be re validated any number of times for further 3 years period by paying re-validation fee of Rs. 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria for May 2019 exam
The following points are the general eligibility criteria to appear for the CA Foundation exam.
- You must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- You must be registered for the Common Proficiency Test with the Board of Studies of the Indian Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI).
- There is no age limit for Foundation exam.
CA Foundation registration fees for May 2019
CA foundation registration: ICAI CA Foundation registration fees details is shown below. This is as per the announcement from ICAI.
CA Foundation Syllabus for May 2019 exam
- Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting Syllabus (100 Marks)
- Paper 2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting syllabus (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
- Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics syllabus (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
- Paper 4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge syllabus (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
CA Foundation Admit Card for May 2019 exam
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will release admit card for CA Foundation May 2019 to all eligible registered students who are appearing in the exam. ICAI generally issues admit cards 21 days before the exams.
Admit cards for CA Foundation May 2019 examination will be hosted on official website of ICAI.
Further for downloading/printing of the admit cards, candidates will have to log into their account, which requires account name and account password.
CA Foundation Result – Nov 2018 exam
Recently CA Foundation Students have finished CA Foundation November 2018 exam. The result is likely to be declared by ICAI approximately after two and half month of exam completion.
CA Foundation results will be always announced online. Candidates who appeared for CA Foundation Nov 2018 exam, they can check their results in official website for chartered accounts by logging in through their registered accounts.
You may be interested in –